Monday, December 18, 2006

I've got nothing better to do... =P

I know I should be sleeping. It's very late already, but I just can't help it. I'm feeling restless. The night before I slept nearly at 4.00 am. Perhaps I'll break the record today.

I once did by staying awake whole night through, went straight to attend Uni classes the next whole day and then stayed for the entire night..that night. Haha...

Tried these interesting stuffs... I did several more interesting ones and saved them somewhere in my hardisk back home in Kuching. These are new ones but I guess they'll hafta do in the meantime ^^

Your Personality Is

Rational (NT)


You are both logical and creative. You are full of ideas.
You are so rational that you analyze everything. This drives people a little crazy!

Intelligence is important to you. You always like to be around smart people.
In fact, you're often a little short with people who don't impress you mentally.

You seem distant to some - but it's usually because you're deep in thought.
Those who understand you best are fellow Rationals.

In love, you tend to approach things with logic. You seek a compatible mate - who is also very intelligent.

At work, you tend to gravitate toward idea building careers - like programming, medicine, or academia.

With others, you are very honest and direct. People often can't take your criticism well.

As far as your looks go, you're coasting on what you were born with. You think fashion is silly.

On weekends, you spend most of your time thinking, experimenting with new ideas, or learning new things.
The Three Question Personality Test

Hn. Does that mean I'd chosen the wrong career path? I'm an Engineer. It's nowhere near idea building duh...

Your True Birth Month Is March

Moody

Secretive

Revengeful

Trustworthy

Affectionate

Loves traveling

Loves attention

Shy and reserved

Musically talented

Loves home decor

Not easily angered

Sensitive to others

Loves special things

Attractive personality

Loves to serve others

Loves peace and serenity

Observant and assess others

Loves to dream and fantasize

Appreciative and returns kindness

Hasty decisions in choosing partners

Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic


Hmmm... *thinks hard hard*

How true are they? These 'stuffs' written above. Anybody care to tell me? I doubt if anybody knows me good enough to do that. Haha... Come on. Try and prove me wrong. *winks* *winks* ^^

No comments: