Thursday, December 21, 2006

Kinomoto Sakura in Card Captor Sakura (CCS)


One of my current fav anime character is Kinomoto Sakura. She's the main character in Card Captor Sakura and one of the major word almost everybody uses to describe her is 'sweet'.

She's super sweeetttt (you'd get sugar overdose if you keep watching her) and has these cute quirks that just made you crazy and floating on cloud nine whenever you look at her (ehem, watching anime lar). My secretary and I gawk and oooohhh & aaaaahhhh & waiiiii!!! Sooooo cute! So adorable!!!! & Awwwww...& Hoeeeeeeeeee & yaaaaaaa-aaaaannnnn non-stop the entire time we watched CCS together. =P We are like a bunch of teenagers.. muahahaha. Of course she's fictional and I wish I'd meet someone as sweet as her in years to come. ^^

I'm totally and utterly enraptured by her. Completely. Totally smitten. I'm in trouble. It's the side effect of sugar overdose.

I've finished watching CCS and am now waiting soooo impatiently for the CCS Movie 1 and 2 to finish downloading. Yeap, I've finished all 70 episodes of CCS and nowww...

*checks BitComet*

Shrieks!!! Hoeeeeee!!!!! CCS Movie 1 is completed!!!! I'm watching I'm watching I'm watching!!!!!

Bye!

No comments: