Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday is here!!!!

Ohaiyo minna!!!! Today is Friday and I'm happy!!! =D

I'm going home tonite for a loooonnnnngggggg holiday till next year. *sigh*

Can't wait can't wait can't wait.

So I'm up early. Gonna be super early in everything that I do today. Bet I'll go to the Bus Terminal early too..nyahahahaha

The next post would be sometime past midnight tonite.. If I'm not too tired that is. If I am, then I'd probably post tomorrow morning then. Till then, have a nice Friday and take care minna! ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If u have problems uploading photos with Internet Explorer, u can download the free Mozilla browser. It always works for me for uploading photos.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Post more Sarikei pics!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...get well soon yah....