Monday, December 18, 2006

Buggy BetaBlogger =<

I'm currently quite quite quite fedup with BetaBlogger. It takes AGES to login (hafta type the username and password countless times and when you managed to login, you can't upload pics... or your post may ended up looking funny. Last night half of my post went boing! And it's gone. I was like wtf???

I'm still in the 'wtf' mood... Grrrrr...

Anyway, I lost all my mood to rant about good stuffs. What with the problems uploading pictures and even text posting is troublesome sometimes. For now, I'll just rant about how inefficient BetaBlogger is!

Funny how can you rant about how inefficient it is eh? It's sorta like you can do good things with it even though you say it's not good. Get what I mean? Geeezzzz...

I'm in sulky mood right now. Gotta go find entertainment. Something sweet that will lift me up from my #$&^$#@$ mood. Card Captor Sakura (CCS)!!!! Yes!

Watched till episode 57. Can't wait anymore. So I jumped straight to the ending. The last two episodes (69-70). Did that while waiting for the silly BetaBlogger to login. *sigh* Anyway, the stupid rooster crows non-stop. And it's almost midnight already. If the damn thing's in front of me, I'd surely make a KFC out of it! Grrrr...

That's all. Oyasumi...

No comments: