Thursday, November 30, 2006

Life's like that...

Wondering why did I choose that title? It's true mar... life's like that mar...

Life's like a turning wheel. It's like the raging ocean; sometimes calm, peaceful and then totally uncontrollable the next... Life has its ups and downs. My life has all the above-mentioned 3... hehehe

Let's see... today started off peacefully. Quiet. Nice. *thinks to self* I may like today. It's good.

Until I got a phone call from site. Need diesel for the machines/equipments. Went to buy diesel.

Nearly ran over an apek this morning on my way to buy diesel. He was slightly hunch and was aided with a tongkat when he suddenly dashed out and scurried across the road like a lipas. My blood started boiling after watching the way he 'walked' across the road. Grrr. I hit the brake just in time not to send him one way to hell. -_-'' *slightly pissed*

Bought diesel. Reached site. Cols started working. And then...

All hell breaks loose. "Ms. [my surname] ar, lu beli minyak apa???"

O.o "Huh??? Diesel lar, you think I'll buy you gold when you asked for diesel ar?"

"Ini bukan diesel lar, ini petrol lar... aiseh..."

"What??!??" *clutched head inwardly* *groans* Damn. This is not happening. This is so not happening. This has got to be a dream. Yeah. A dream.

"Sudah tuang masuk machine?"

"Dah. Sikit lar, tapi dah masuk..."

Shit! Shit! Shit! My mind was racing as fast as a jetliner crossing across the damn sky. *do you know how fast is that?* If a diesel operating machine's been fed a petrol, can you imagine what would have happened? Or think of it this way. Try and feed your car which runs on petrol with diesel, and see what happens.

The machine will go kaput! Kaput! Kong! Dead! Shit! Do you know how much those machines on construction site costs??? Hundreds of thousands! Some millions!!! And not only that, think about the delay it will cause on the schedule if the machine broke down! Shit!

My mind's racing one zillion km per sec! Searched for the receipt. Receipt. Receipt. There! It writes "Diesel 90.00"

How the heck did I end up with petrol if the receipt says diesel? O.o

Ok. To make the long story short, I called the petrol station. Demanded that they gimme back my RM 90 worth of diesel and they'd be lucky I'm not burning their petrol station to the ground! They wanted to check the 'petrol' so I drove back, showed them the shits and they obliged, with long, sour face.

Hey! I'm the victim lar. What's the sour face? Not even an apology ka? Really tiu lar these peps... Sien! *quite quite quite pissed*

Told my cols to pump out all those bloody petrol in the machine and cuci the perut lar. Then pour in the diesel and prays hard hard that it will start up just fine. It started fine. No probs. Phew!!!

-_-'' That's a bloody scare!!! First thing in the morning! I was so shocked I forgot to have breakie. *sigh*

I spent the rest of the morning buried among piles of paperwork. Until my stomach growled hungrily. Uh... *heads to kopitiam*

And then, I spent the rest of the day buried, again among the paperwork till office hour's up...then...

I hit the KFC with a bunch of colleagues like starving hyena heading towards a feast...hohoho.. ok, it's not that 'terrible'... but I needed to chill rather badly. In Sarikei, KFC's the second best thing next to the pineapple... hahaha... really!

Anyway, we ate. We chatted. We left.

I went to purchase the bus tix heading home to Kuching. Yeah, I curi balik Kuching tomorrow (Friday) only to be forced to come back to Sarikei by Sunday. *sigh* Tiring. Yeah. I know. But it's worth it. I miss home... T_T

Came home after the ticket purchase. Did laundry. Cleaned & mopped the room. Bathed. Packed. Was dead tired by the time I finished everything. And now blogging. ^_^ Gomen minna. I need my rant very very badly. Otherwise, I can't sleep lar...

That's my day. How's it? *looks back and...*

Uh... It's definitely not as good as yesterday. *sigh* I'd give it a D. Yeah. It's one damn doggy day!!!

No comments: