Thursday, December 21, 2006

Desert at SugarBun Sarikei

I went to SugarBun Sarikei with my col yesterday during lunch hour. I needed nice, comforting yummy food after my bad encounters with Blogger (unable to log in and having pictures posting problems for several nights in a row... grrrr). Wanna chill so badly that I dragged my col along for desert pigging... ^^

This is the counter of SugarBun at Sarikei. FYI (those who aren't Sarawakian lar) SugarBun is one of the local fast food eating establishment similar to those like KFC and McDonalds. The counter shown here is a specially made counter for desert (ice cream) ordering only.


This pic here shows another sub-entrance to the other side of SugarBun counter which enables you to order main and side dishes...


A closer look at the 'Desert Counter'. O.O Uwah... check out the ice-creams!!! *beams*


My col ordered the Shell Delight (RM1.92 if I remember correctly ^_^)


And I ordered the huge, creamy, mouth-watering Banana Split !!! (RM4.88)


A closer look at the Banana Split. A picture says a thousand words... tee hee!


I finished the heart-warming desert without saying much, except the oooohhhhh aaaaahhhhh nicccceeeeeeee!!!!!

I'd ask for seconds if it's not that expensive -.- Hmm... maybe I can try and make it at home, ne? Muahahaha...

Anyway, the pictures loaded up nicely today without much hassle so I'm happy! ^^

No comments: