Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Work work work... Chat chat chat... O.o Angpow???

I'm back at work today. Gotta do those interim payment shit. Yeah, shit cause the money ain't mine, although... *thinks hard* well, my salary sorta comes from THAT... and my bonus too (if I get any that is). Boss told me I'm getting bonus but I seriously doubt it. Guys, never trust your boss... ever. Or you'll end up hanging on for dear life... hope against hope... it's pure nightmare. Ever heard the phrase the higher you climb, the harder you fall?

But then again, if you don't strive hard and do your best, then what the heck are you doing??? When the heck are you gonna get up there among the tops eh? The lesson here is ---> Work smart, don't work dumb... hohoho

Anyway, I got my stuffs done. Yeah, wonderful huh? Anybody else who wanna hire me??? *chuckles* and I spent the rest of the day chatting away, or catching up on office politics... if that makes it sound any better.

And guess what? I got myself an Angpow!!! Wohoooo!!! It's like a gold stone falling down from heaven into my laps. Awww... All I can tell is that I got it for being a broker. Yeap. Broker. Commision. Nice!!!

Now I have extra fund for my digi cam!!! Yay!!! Awesome dude!

Today's nice, very nice indeed. I'll give it a B+ ... hehehe ^__^

1 comment:

KiBiKiBi said...

House. If I knew this earlier, I would have done this part time. Silly me..haha.. I seriously wasn't expecting the angpow.How dense can one gets eh?