Saturday, November 7, 2009

Where's my moolah??

Moolah? What's moolah?

Aiyer. Like that also don't know meh? Money lar, what else.

Money? Moolah is money? Err.. Why don't they just call it money?

Ok. Here's why. Moolah is a slang for money. Why use slang when you can say money? Maybe they just wanna 'spice up' the word? Add more feel and coolness to it? Increase ones mojo? There are people out there who feels damn special for being able to spew cool, alien words to their moronic bunch of 'so called friends'. But then again, sometimes this may not seem to be the case. Perhaps the word has gone through extensive-fast-forward revolution. Like the word 'google'. Google was a search engine, don't get me wrong, it IS still a search engine, but nowadays, people tell you to 'Google for it' instead of 'Go to Google and search for it'. Instead of a noun it has now become a verb. Awesome huh?

On the other hand, perhaps some people perceive money or the sign $$$ as a taboo word. I, for instance hate money. Why? I associate money with problems. Money is the cause of all the crimes and bad things in the world. People kill for money. Rob banks for money. Fight for money, worry about money, quarrel over money and disputes over money. Sold their lives, bodies, souls and dignities for money. Do everything for money. Just take a look at the Fear Factor shows. They'd eat tarantulas, scorpions (alive man!!!) and even shit for money. Heck, they'd swallow stuffs people vomit out just for money. Kill babies for money (Google for melamine if you don't know what this mean *rolls eyes*) and sell fake eggs (in China, fake eggs are mass produced using chemical substances and sold for as low as 0.05 yuan compared to a real, fresh egg that costs over 1 yuan each). Is that how much humanity is worth??

You don't believe this? Let's say I'm a crazy multi-billionaire and I told you I'd give you 1 million dollars if you'd just let me cut off your pinky, study your reaction and then have my personal surgeon re-attach your pinky back for you. And you can do this over and over again. I'll just pay you up with cold hard cash at the end of each session. And countless people can join up. It's for my special studies. I'll publish it, make money out of it. And guess what, there will be viewers. Who wouldn't want to watch that? Now, the question is : Would you do that? Let me cut your pinky. After all, it's just a pinky. You certainly won't die. Right? You get 1 million dollars cash each time you cut off your pinky wor! Guaranteed wor! Would you or would you not do it? I bet thousands of people would queue up from Kuching all the way to Singapore JUST to have their pinkies cut off and then re-attached back. And they get paid 1 million each. Why not?

Too bad I'm not a billionaire. Maybe this is a good thing. If I were a billionaire, imagine all the sick ideas I have that I can actually do. OMG! This is so sick!!! I'm damn sure I can beat Fear Factor. Damn. Where's my moolah??? Come quick lar. I wait till knees kejang already!

Disclaimer : Nobody has been harmed in the production of this article. The so-called facts written here are based on rumors flying in the air at current time of publishing. If you wanna believe what you read, believe. If you don't believe, then don't believe. The writer or this blog never forces anything down your throat or into your mind. So read, laugh and admire. Or fuck off. Or whatever.

No comments: