Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Are they morons or what?

I took some time off to accompany my mum to the bank today. We went to MayBank, since it's the nearest bank to our house. I've been wanting to open a savings account for my mum since AGES ago. Among the reasons are:-

  • my dad has MayBank account
  • my sisters have MayBank accounts
  • I have MayBank account
  • easier transactions (especially when my dad and I are travelling)
  • it's a pain in the ass giving money to mum. Just bank it in, then she can't protest anymore, can she?
  • to save money lor. What the heck. It's for saving purposes, right?

Guess what? The ah moi in charge of opening the savings account for my mum asked us several irrelevant, unbelievably stupid questions:-

Stupid ah moi : Why are you opening a savings account?
Me : o.O
Mum : O.O
Me : I beg your pardon?
Stupid ah moi : Why are you opening a savings account? (She has this bizarre shocked look on her stupid face)
Me : (With a very straight face) Answer me honestly please. What ELSE can you do with a savings account??!
Stupid ah moi : Errm... transferring commission you earned or something?
Me : How the hell does that make your question relevant??! Can we open the #$%#@ SAVINGS account or what?
Stupid ah moi : Yes of course.
Me : Then ? What's your problem?

My mum chastised me for answering the lady so rudely. The point is, MY POINT is.. what the fuck is she asking? Of course you open a savings account to save your money. Doesn't the name implies that?? What other fucking thing can you do with it? Fuck it with money?!

Really. I can't believe the ways those geniuses think. They must have short-circuited or something. Kanneh. This is like asking people "Eh, why do you breath ar?" Oii tolol. If I don't breath I'll die what. Kanneh. Where's your fucking brain? You eat shit and you shit rice is it???!!

--------------

The above incident reminded me of my experience with the stupid bankers in UK back in my Uni years. One of them is this:-

Me : I want to close my savings account. Here are the documents.
Stupid moron banker : Do you want to take out all your money?

And he proceeded to stare at me lovingly. Which sent my blood boiling over 100 degrees. And all hell broke loose. Volcanoes erupted and the goddamn jerk was blown into thin air.

Me : OF COURSE I'M TAKING OUT ALL OF MY MONEY. WHO WOULDN'T WHEN THEY CLOSE THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS? ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY? YOU FUCKED UP OR SOMETHING??? ARE YOU HIGH ON DRUGS?????

I remembered myself asking him those questions very very loudly and that earned me surprised looks from all the people inside the bank.

Stupid moron banker : Hey chill. I'm just asking okay...
Me : That's a FUCKING STUPID QUESTION okay! Do I look like an idiot??! Do you even know how to do the paperworks? Are you qualified to handle the job??!!

That embarrassed him no end. His face brightened to a shade of red brick and his supervisor was on his way over when he hurriedly went over and convinced him that everything is under control.

Shit.

Seriously. I believe they grow up eating shit, and when they shit, they shit out gold. What a wonderful world!

No comments: