Friday, August 3, 2007

total bullshit

I've just experienced the most unbelievable crap of the day.

I went out to survey the price of furnitures, electrical appliances and other facilities needed to setup houses for the PMT (Project Management Team). Guess what I found?

Bullshit number 1 : The taukeh in charge at the first furniture shop I went to refused to give me quotation!
Reason given : We never win any of the quotation given out. Give quotation = no sale!
Verdict : Fucking asshole. He can as well close his bloody shop cause obviously he doesn't know how to conduct business. If your price is competitive, why worry? And trust me, with that attitude of his, he'll be chasing away more customers than making them buy from him.

Bullshit number 2 : The taukenio quoted all right, but with tonnes of craps and bullshits too. She said she can't specify the brand name, but can quote the price. I went O.o and gave her a wtf look. How can you simply quote without stating the brand name? With no details whatsoever? She said if she gives me too many details then I'll be comparing her price to others. I was in the 'wtf' mood the entire time I was in her shop. I'm so not in the mood to deal with her. Fuck man.
Verdict : Fucking asshole number 2. She can go sell her body and become a whore or something cuz obviously she's got no brain. Niamah! Where the fuck got people do business like that one? Kanneh betul.

Do you guys see what I see? Fucking world is turning upside down. Geesh!

2 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Come to think about it, there's pros and cons in whatever they said. As a supplier to my clients, I did face being undercut once too many times and this did stop me from providing quotes at times. As a consumer, I did check and compare prices to get the best deal.

Anyway, I would think they are rather pissed off too but which business does not have risk? No matter how many percentage of being successful, they ought to give the best they can. After all, it's the human relationship and quality services that sell well. Not all companies look at price factors.

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : Well said. But as a business man, they should find ways to become more competitive. Do they seriously believe that by not providing quotations, they are putting up a good fight? These actions simply proves how moronic they are and that it serves them right for not being able to win in any quotations. I don't believe they can provide good customer service with that shitty attitude of theirs. I crossed them out of my list already the moment they said those stupid comments!

And yes, customers are always right. And yes, customers have the right to compare prices. Hell, it's our damn rights as consumers! Fuck them stupid business man who can't deal with that fact!

And yes, not all companies look at price factors. You have to consider the locality, hence the transportation, services provided, quality of goods and behavior of the taukehs. I'm most sensitive about the taukehs. Especially those who looked down on me cuz they think I'm just some miskin teenager. Ma-deh. Che-meh-bak! Pui!