Thursday, August 2, 2007

First helicopter ride...

I had my first helicopter ride today. We (me, my colleagues and my big Boss) had to go some unreachable places and heli is the only solution.

It was so much fun!!!

Now I totally envied those pilots. They have so much fun. It really feels like a bird flying in the heli.

You can practically see everything!

I wanna be a pilot! It should be as fun as driving a car, no?

Actually, I took pictures but am not able to load it up.

*sigh*

And I don't feel like writing much. Maybe I'll write but not much.

Hey. You get to read some updates. Be happy about it.

Stop complaining bitches!

Just for once, I wanna stop being nice.

Maybe I should drop the goody two shoes act. Going bad all the way out makes me feel good.

*yawn*

Gtg. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. heli ride! totally awesome, dude!

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : Come back and check out the heli rides pics!!! Haha