Tuesday, August 21, 2007

50 raunchiest Malaysian blogs

I was reading Michael's blog when I came across this. It's quite outdated (cuz it was posted in June 21, 2007) but what the heck. I'll post anyway. Here's my rating.

NC-17 which means that NO ONE 17 AND UNDER ADMITTED. So you. Yes! YOU! If you're under 17 and you're here reading my blog, shoooooo now!


Pssssttt.. But if your parents aren't watching then by all means, just read lar. I need all the support I can get man!

But truth be told hor, I can't believe my blog can make it through. Then again, if you take into account the amount of swearing I've spewed here, then off course, I'll be pissed if I didn't make it through!

*slaps forehead*

Hey Michael! Please include me to your list!!! I couldn't post comment on his site just now. Guess I'll just wait till I managed to do that. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! your blog is "evil".... ;p

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : Yes deary. My blog is evil... hiak hiak hiak =D