Monday, August 27, 2007

10 Reasons why I didn’t blog

Hi again. Sorry for the long absence. I didn’t feel like writing. On top of that, life’s busy and demanding and well, I just didn’t feel like writing. Here are the 10 preciousss reasons that I came up with for not blogging. Read and enjoy. Or read and be pissed off. Whatever.

  1. I’m too busy. Job’s calling me, my boss is calling me, his wife is calling me, my manager is calling me, Sub-con is calling me, consultant is calling me, my friends are calling me, my mum is calling me, my dad is calling me… bla bla bla. Yes. I spent most of my time answering phone calls. See? That’s busy. And my ears! My poor poor ears! Chow tar liaooo! Listening to phone calls all the time. No wonder I’m having headache!

  1. When I’m not busy, I became too lazy to do anything. What do you call that? Overworked? Overstressed? It’s a symptom that I used to have. Still having it now. When I do too much work, the next thing you know, I may not move at all. It’s like I just went kong or something. Snapped maybe?

  1. The weather’s too hot. When it’s hot, I feel lazy. When I feel lazy, my brain won’t work. When my brain isn’t working, then my fingers won’t move (cause it receives instructions to move from my brain lar). When my fingers won’t move, I can’t type. If I can’t type, I can’t blog. Got it? Haiya. No brain no finger how to blog? No activities what!

  1. The internet’s down. This ar, I tell you, is my number ONE reason why I didn’t blog. Potong stim aje I tell you! Damn tu-lan. Especially when I have the best inspirations, best topic to blog on and best mood to blog, then the blardy internet connection sure went down as if it was shot down by missiles. PUI!!!!!

  1. I’m sick. Huhuhu. This is the paling kolien part. When it comes to the sakit topic ar, my most famous sicknesses are :

    1. GASTRIC – till I ended up in the Emergency Room and scared my mum shitless
    2. WINDY STOMACH – keeps farting like I’m leaking or something
    3. NAUSEA – feels like vomiting all the time lor…like pregnant lady.. tu-lan nye!
    4. LAU SAI / DIARHOEA – best friends with toilet bowl (sien)

Surprisingly, I don’t get flu or fever THAT easily, and even getting those do not necessarily render me useless. Unless I have high fever. Now, that’s scary!

  1. I hate uploading pictures. I hate waiting for the pics to load. That’s why most of my posts are without pics. I hate losing my patience over some stupid pictures that refused to load no matter how long I waited. Once, it took me hours (days even) just to upload one small picture. I was so freaking pissed that I nearly tossed out my desktop! No point getting pissed mad for not being able to post pictures, right? So, I either posted without the pictures, or I mah dun blog lor.

  1. I’m worried sick! What am I worrying about? My weight! My waistline! I can’t wear my normal clothes! Fuck, I can’t even button up my shirts or wear my blouse without worrying that it’ll be torn to pieces. I can’t wear my jeans! Goddamn, if I’m so worried about my food and waistline and diet and exercise and all those bloody time consuming shits, do you think I’ll have time to blog, har?!

  1. Negative feedback, negative feedbacks! My sisters told me that my blog is very sia soey (memalukan which means shameful) because it contains too much vulgar words, too many cuss words, too many angry remarks, too impolite/rude, too low class. Un-educational and totally useless to read! *sigh* There goes my self-esteem. Everything down the drain liaoooo… you say lar, where got mood to blog ler? Ai…

  1. I don’t feel like blogging. Totally no mood lar. How?

  1. No thrill. No thrill man! No adrenaline! I mah no want to blog lor. Can barely maintain the blog’s pureee English. How lor like tat? Better close shop hor?

Last but not least, tenkiu for reading my craps. *bows low low*

*runs off to write another post*

No comments: