Sunday, July 29, 2007

the great juggle

Dear all,

I haven't got my Laptop so blogging while I'm traveling will be a pain in the butt. It's not the problem with internet connection. The question here is whether I'll manage to find the time to blog or not. Photo posting is totally out of the equation.

While I'm still capable of taking pics via my mobile phone, the very thought of transferring each photo via bluetooth to my pda and then uploading the pictures from my pda to my blog is pure misery. I'm not even sure whether my pda is up to those tasks or not.

I own a Dell Axim x50 and to be frank, it's quite outdated already.

Stable but outdated. Sheesh.

The point is : I'll still blog. But my post won't be long. It'll be short and precise (how long can you write using a pda??). I think. And it'll be quite boring. Just bear it. Okay?

And gosh. I'm gonna so miss my Vivic (I named my car so yeah go laugh your heads off!!). I drove all the way to Serian yesterday just for the heck of it. Wanted to drive my Vivic so badly that I'm just finding excuses to drive it all day long. I won't have much chance to drive it once I start traveling tomorrow. I'll be super busy tomorrow all the way till evening. I'll probably use the last flight to Sibu and then go to site early Tuesday morning to fix things. Depending on the situation, I could be stuck in Sibu for 2 weeks (best scenario) or for the rest of the month (the worst scenario is being stuck there for at least half a year). That sucks!!

I'm still considering whether to bring my Vivic to Sibu with me or not. You see, I park my Vivic outside (under the rain and sunshine) cause there wasn't a place for me to park here in my Kuching house. If I bring it to Sibu, then I shall be able to at least park it under the roof (full shed and all that) and then just take good care of it.

However, the long longggg drive from Kuching to Sibu dampens my thoughts. Not to mention the terrible horrible road conditions here! Potholes the depth of 2-3 feet bla bla bla.

I'm so worried!

Besides, I have my work schedules to worry about.

My head is about to explode liaooo. Aiyo. I haven't juggle stuffs in years! I'm out of practice. I need luck. Lotsa them!!!

Any tips??? How do you guys juggle your stuffs? Between work and your personal life? Amacam?? ;P

No comments: