Sunday, July 29, 2007

Good date to buy stuffs...

I've noticed something weird yet interesting lately. It has to do with the number 27.

You see, I always buy stuffs on the 27th. Mobile phones mostly. Digicam. Anything important and costly, I always buy them on the 27th. It's just such a coincidence. Or maybe it's not?? Hmmm...

I bought a new mobile phone on the 27th July 2007. It's a Samsung Z240. Looks normal and so so on screen but when I saw it on display in the phone shops, I went Ohhhh Ahhhhh Waahhhh!!! I bought it on the spot. Muahahaha!!!

And just in case you're wondering, it comes with extra 2 sets of coloured casings. I got the dark blue, red and white. Niceee!!!

I can give you a brief review if you want it. I'll make them simple though. ^_^

Pros :
Very attractive color casings - Take one look and your eyes are glued. At least mine were. Haha ;)
Superb camera even for a 1.3 MP - Frankly I don't really give a damn after experiencing several lousy phones which claimed that they have 2.0 MP. Liarsss. Trust me, this 1.3 MP can easily beat other 2.0 MP phones out there
Nice sleek surfaced keypads - How should I put it. Hmm, it has this nice elegant feel when you run your fingers across it. And the buttons are widely NICELY spaced so that you won't press on the wrong numbers
Very loud ringtone volume - Good for alarms and those deaf peps out there
Very user friendly calculator - Trust me with all your heart on this one. So far, Samsung has the best calculator feature. I know cause I've used Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Panasonic, Samsung, Philips, Alcatel, NEC & Siemens. Kyocera even. =P
Nice mp3 player - Of course, I'll be modest in this category. The sound is okay, but it still can't beat Sony Ericsson walkman series. There. But it's definitely better than Nokia.
Nice flipping sound - You know the thing with flip phones is that whenever you close the lids, they always give you that sounds that makes you cringe and worry that it's gonna break or crack. Samsung gives you a nice soft closing sound that soothes and convinced you that it won't break nor crack. No matter how many times you close or open it.

Cons :

Lousy battery life. Ptfff. *slaps forehead*

AND I got my new car on the 27th July 2007!!!!! Waaaaiiiii!!!!! I couldn't get a good snap of it cause it rained practically everyday since I got it on 27th, so you'd have to be satisfied with this:-



It's snatched from paultan.org. ;)

I'm so happy with my car. I love it. It's fast, sleek, cuttteeeeee and simply awesome. YAY!!!

No comments: