Sunday, May 6, 2007

Prawns prawns prawns!

Last few days when I was home in Kuching, I suddenly mengidam to eat prawns lor. Lotsa prawns. So I requested my mum to cook prawn ar. Special request ar. Being the good loving mum she is, she went straight away on a prawn hunting mission. I'm the driver off course. We went to Hui Sing community centre and spotted this guy selling prawns at the back of the kopitiam. Or by the road side. Whatever lar. The point is, we got the prawns. See?!


He only sells two types of prawns. The huge ones and the slightly smaller ones. Expensive ooo. At least I think it's expensive lar. I dunno prawn price lar. Big ones costs RM35 per kg. Small ones RM25 per kg. My mum bought the BIG ones. 2 kgs.

My saliva went drip drip drip when I saw the prawns wor. Lau nuar liao. Me very tham jiak one. Beh tahan wor.

Uwah! Huge hor. I think it's huge lor. Aiyoh. Can't wait for mummy to cook it!!!

Nyah!!!! It's cooked! It's cooked! Eat this with any white rice and you'll be happy! Really!

But hor, if you eat your prawn prawn together with this specially pounded chili & garlic AND white rice, it's heaven! Kyahhh!!!!

FYI, that's my lunch and dinner ya know. YES! I tapao them ALL THE WAY FROM KUCHING! Got this special chop and stamp there that's written : With luv from Mum.

Are you envious? Good. My point is to make you envious. Muahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo I LOVE prawn and crab and fish and... wah.. really lau nua seeing all those prawn.. yummie... envy you..

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : muahahaha... come come. We go out and eat together. *drools*