Monday, May 7, 2007

Best Monday ever!

Today is the best Monday I have ever had in a long long time.

I worked myself silly and the strange thing was that it actually feels good.

Today, I truly felt like I've accomplished so many things in one day.

I was so busy that I really forgot to think about myself and for once just concentrate on the damn works.

Maybe I should stop thinking about myself so that I can bask myself in those good feelings.

Maybe it's time I stop worrying about my health and career and finance and just live what life has to offer me.

Gosh!!! I feel so tired I may collapse anytime soon!

Imagine standing under the heat of the sun whole day through, (with slightly painful and not properly healed fractured right foot) walking all over the site, checking out the work progress, taking pictures, rushing in and out of office like it's a toilet for you to pansai and then come back home totally feeling like a sotong. Ya know? Lembut like sotong ar. No tulang belakang (translate : backbone) one ar. Kaki lemah mau jatuh already ar.

Waseh. That feels so good. I know many of you may think of me as crazy but really, it's the feeling of accomplishments that got me into such high mood. It's ecstatic I tell you!

I want everyday to be like this. I bet I won't have any problem sleeping at night.

But then, on 2nd thought, if everyday is like that then I'm gonna really start dreading it. HAHAHA.

Conclusion : Let Monday always be Monday. If everyday is a Monday, I think poor Garfield will bang his head to the wall many a times over. LOL!

No comments: