Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Yo mum,

This shall be short and perhaps no mushy mushy stuffs. If you want me to write mushy things that makes you shed tears and cry in happiness, I guess I never have such talent in me. Even if I did, it may take me several days of writing and cracking my measly brain silly! In that case, you're safe. Hahaha.

But really, you're one great Mum. I never wanted anybody else to be my mum but you. If I could turn back time, I'll still go all the way into your 'stomach', waiting to be delivered on that one fateful day. Hohoho.

I am who I am today because of your teachings. (Minus my bad habit of cussing ^^;;) I stand tall and am not afraid to say that I'm your daughter because I know that makes you proud. I say what I need to say and do what I need to do. I never back down unnecessarily and I'll always take care of you.

So please lar, just...
  • Eat whatever we buy for you to eat
  • Wear whatever we buy for you to wear
  • Accept whatever amount of money we give you to spend or keep or just do whatever you want with them lar
  • Go wherever we bring you
  • Enjoy whatever it is that we'd planned for you
... cuz that's our (me and my sis) way of pampering you ok! You mah eat, enjoy and dun worry about $$$ or how troublesome it is for us to do what we did lor. It's only for you that we're willing to go through all the trouble to do what we did ok. Better still, make request lar, tell us what you wanna eat lar. Whatever. No need paiseh, no need help me save money lar or all those crap lar. (Just dun tell me to get married soon soon ok cuz I can't do that. And no, dun ask me to wear nice nice girly stuffs with make ups and get a bf quick cause I can't do that either.) Other than that, anything else is fine lor.

Last but not least, I'm sorry for all the arguments we had over the years. I'm sorry if I'd hurt you and made you cry. I'm sorry if I made you sad. I know I'm one bad girl. And I know you'd forgive me wan.

Am I right or not, lau bu?

Keh keh keh. I see that smile liao! =^_____^=

And hor, no mother's day greetings shall be complete without saying thank yous and the 3 magic words.

Thank you for being my mum.
Thank you for always being there for me.
Thank you for bringing me into this world.
Thank you for raising me up.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for everything.
I luv you lau bu!!!

And...

^-^ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY lau bu!!!

Ok. This has dragged on for more than I intended. I better end now and go packing.

Oh yeah. To all mummies out there. Happy Mother's Day too. *muaks*

4 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Nice one there...Keep up...Stay strong...Be yourself :)

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : Yayaya. I will. Thanks for the support! ^^ Are you feeling better or not? Still sick anot?

CRIZ LAI said...

Thanks Val for yr concern. The fever is off but the stomach on and off got problem. I Think it's the weather and the water quality. Overall, I am ok or else how could I have blog so many articles :P

KiBiKiBi said...

criz lai : That's good. haha. Better take good care ar you! Hehehe