Monday, May 21, 2007

dilemma

Yo! Haven't been posting in a while. Busy mar.

So busy that I forgot to eat lunch. You don't believe? I'm telling you the truth! I've just came back from work. Sitting in front of the Lappy with a totally empty stomach, drumming its way while I typed the stuffs I'm gonna blog about.

I've been suffering from severe headache lately. It could have been caused by the new spec I'm wearing. I don't think it's compatible with my eyes. I can't look properly without feeling the pressure building up within my eyeballs. And then my temple hurts. Both sides. Then my whole head hurts. Berdenyut-denyut one. Adoi! Pain pain!

Remember the job offer by my ex-boss? I went to site with him yesterday. Had discussions with them yesterday.

What's my conclusion?

It's dang interesting I tell you! (But I can't tell you details lar. Aiyah)

But hor, salary wise, sakit kepala. I dunno how much I should ask for lor. Aiyah. How hor? Tsk!

And I found out something that really makes my blood boil just now lor. Neh. The snake and the pig ar. Their allowance approved already wor. Can claim arrears all the way back to Dec last year wor. I'm very tu-lan. I came here in April (I won't mention the year lar) but they only gimme allowance from July onwards. Those two tidak kerja, senang-senang balik rumah sleep, and they get allowance starting from the moment they started work?

Tu-lan. Really tu-lan.

If I resign now, I'm sure Mousie will hang himself and Mr. Owl will bang his head to the wall.

I'm sure lar. The most important jobs I handle mar. That's how important I am ok. So why pijak my ekor wor.

Tu-lan. Very tu-lan.

Kalau ikutkan hati, mau saja I throw the letter at Mousie's face!

I'll enjoy watching him squirm! And jump high high.

But easier said than done lar. I'm bit bit scared also.

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

Aaaaarrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Kan dah kata nak ikut hati? Biarlah hati gembira...pilih apa saja yang kau berpendapat sesuai untuk masa depan anda...Wait!! Why am I using BM here? kekeke :P

In my opinion, choose whatever u think is suitable for your future by considering certain important angles.

1. Will u be happy in the new environment compared to the old one?

2. Were u be fairly remunerated for the amount of hard work you have put in? Of course get more from the new company if they are so desperate to get hold of you. The bargaining power is in your hand. Do not go too low. Ask for a higher salary and negotiate with them. Who knows, they migt just approve your requirement.

3. Compare the 2 companies. Which of this 2 can give u better job promotion?

4. Will this new job affect your life, relationship, etc?

Just think of these few points I hv suggested...so ikut hatimu~~ :)

Anonymous said...

Honestly, you sound like you want to take it but just afraid of the change...

Just my opinion though. As what Criz said.. just follow your heart and make yourself happy. We only live once.

Anonymous said...

heya friend..no problem for me to open the comment box today. nyway.. congrats for finally deciding on where to go... ;p