Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Scorching hot!

It was scorching hot today! It almost feel like I was being cooked inside a microwave oven. Alive! To make things worse, the electricity was out when the weather was at its hottest! Around 1 pm! The heat was so unbearable, I had to hide inside the car, with its air-cond on. *paiseh*

The moment I reached home at 5 pm, I rushed to the bathroom to take a cold cold shower. Washed my hair too. The very moment I came out tho, and even before I managed to reach my room upstairs, I was already perspiring heavily. It's like... I didn't bath at all. Damn. Was seriously considering taking another bath later on. Sticky sticky. Euuuuu!

After that, I went to have my dinner at one of the open air spot here in Sarikei. It's located right behind the Everise supermarket. I ordered my usual fried dry mee. They serve decent food there and there's no limitation to their time of operation. Other shops aren't even open for business until past 7 pm. I gladly opted this shop cause it has nice techno and pop music playing all the time. Good for sobering up my sulky mood.

I only came home after stopping by at the local library to borrow some books to humor myself. Hey. It was ages since I read anything good okay. So what books did you get? Me? *peeks at said books* Astrology. =X Yayaya... the sun and heat has melted my brain liao. Hahaha. ^^

No comments: