Thursday, March 22, 2007

Open burning : A Great Nuisance!

I hate open burning. 101%. No matter how small it is. Or how huge. You light up a cigarette in front of me, and trust me, you're just half a step closer to being strangled to death by me. Not to mention the jerks here who love to burn every single leave, rumput, or whatever shit that they managed to dig up - all for the sake of fertilizing the damn earth!

They can all kiss my ass.

In fact, I'm itching to call in the reinforcements.

But I'm worried that I'll get kicked outta this neighbourhood. You see, everybody does THAT here.

So here I am, enduring the smoke smell, every single GODAMN evening.

#@$^$#@$@!$

That's another reason why I'll never ever ever hang out my clothes to dry.

It'll come back into my room smelling like a smoked fish. Damn.

When will these jerks learn that open burning is bad bad bad???

1,000 years from now? Yeah. What a great dream!

No comments: