Friday, March 16, 2007

JOB OFFER!!!!!

I've always wondered, why some people can do things half heartedly and still get great offers coming their ways. You know, great offers as in, bloody good remunerations, high position, good pay, less work, that kinda shit. I always work my ass off and I never get them. And guess what?

It totally struck me dumb when the said opportunity came, on Tuesday, 13 Mar 2007. My ex-employer, SC called me on THAT particular morning, asking me to join him in a huge project. It seems that his company has successfully merged with a huge, well known foreign company, which is currently making lotsa huge investments in Malaysia. Or, that's what I've been told. SC wants me to be part of the team. I'm honoured to be offered such a chance. He thinks highly of me. I'm so proud. =D

You see, I'm one crazy, diligent, totally dedicated and loyal worker when it comes to working. I bitch at times but it's nothing really. Just a release ya know? Tensions! If the PROJECT is HUGE enough, and if it EXCITES me enough, I can work hours on end without stopping. I work for the bloody adrenaline rush, the enjoyment, the thrill, the achievements. Money comes later. Appreciation and satisfaction weights more, MEANS more than money, in my context.

SO, IF you're my BOSS, and you DON'T APPRECIATE ME, and you MAKE ME DISSATISFIED, I'm so gonna D-I-T-C-H you! You just wait lar!!!

Just kidding. Just kidding. I'm not that silly ya know. THAT silly! *chuckles*

I'm getting more info soon. Then me decide. Nyehahaha! Of coz. The pay MUST be higher than what I'm earning now. Otherwise, me won't do it. What? You think I'm nuts ar? I said MONEY comes later. It's not among the first in priorities, but it sure as hell IS IMPORTANT!!!

(p/s : SC at times are such a liar I tell you! He can make you jump high high without wings and the next thing you know, you're crashing down even if your wings are flapping madly. Cuz they've got holes on them! Me needa go dig the truth before I can trust him. I dun believe I'm THAT lucky!!! But it's a plus that he's bloody rich. It's bloody good to work for a bloody filthy rich boss ya know!!! It totally beats working for a poor poor miskin company *sigh*)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

old song i like casablanca