Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cold wet Saturday

I woke up early at 8 o'clock this morning to a completely silent and empty house. *sigh* My mum & dad went out already, sending my sisters to work. Then they proceeded to the 3rd mile to have breakfast, buy stuffs and tapao (translate : order take away) porridge for me. =) I luv to eat this porridge at one of the old shop there (I can't read chinese and can't remember shop names in chinese *sigh*) but trying to get a parking space there on a Saturday morning is ALWAYS a pain in the ass.

Sorry guys, no pic. I'm quite turned off by those blurry pics taken by my SE K610i. So lauyar (translate : lousy) lar. Really no mood lar. Aiyah. I miss my Nokia 6270 miserably. Damn. Miss the huge huge big big crystal clear display screen. Miss its slide sound. Miss its cool efficient camera and its large storage card. Tiu. I miss it so dang much. *cries*

While waiting for them to come back, I tidied up my stuffs downstairs. Threw junks as much as one full dustbin (huge one) away before I finally cleared some space to put new stuffs. Took me an hour to do that. Sigh. From my calculations, it'll take me at least 3 full days before I can finally bring my room back to order or any semblance of a room. And I don't have 3 days. I only have... *starts counting* ... one and a half day, that's today (1) and tomorrow (0.5) before I go back to Sarikei in the afternoon tomorrow. By bus. Fucking hate that.

My plan to go to Saberkas to get myself a huge hardisk (320GB and above) went up in flames due to the damn rain. It's raining quite heavily and I don't fancy walking outside and risk slipping and causing further injuries and pain to my blardy right foot. Oh btw, I accidentally knocked it into a furniture in my room last nite and I cursed like hell. Today it's swollen again, and the pain doubled. My whole 2 weeks rest has been for nothing. Fuck. I was so totally pissed man. I wish the next time I fell down the fucking stairs, I'd die on the spot so that I dun have to endure all this shit. #%#@@^%$#!!!

It's still raining now and I'm feeling blue. Guess I'll just go and get me that hardisk this afternoon then. Hope the rain will stop then. In the meantime, I'll just do my best to tidy up my messy room. And hope that I'd be able to post more later without kicking much fuss over the stupid internet connection. The only thing good about today tho, is that it's cool and I like that. Even if it means more pain to my bones, but at this point, I dun fucking care already. Aiiii... sien liao!!!

No comments: