Sunday, November 26, 2006

Grumpy... Should I kill them dogs??? Grrr...

nyahhh... me very grumpy today... super grumpy... Sunday's supposed to be the day when you sleep in till noon rite? I had every intention to do so, since I am sick, had sorethroat, headache & signs of flu, blocked nose & ears & windy stomach, but I was awoken just now by the howling of this damn dog of my neighbour who lives opposite me... at 6.00 a.m.!!!

Last nite was kept up wide awake till wee hours (past midnite) by the screamings and wailings of their kids/toddlers, then their mum hollering at the top of her lungs, and next their dad's miserably, annoyed shouts.

*peeks at said house*

Do you think their house is haunted? I really believe so. I mean, not only are the family noisy, even their dogs howl all the time, their chicken chirp all the time, and most unbelieavable, their rooster crows not only in morning, but also in the middle of the night and yeah, I once woke up to its crowing at 3.00 frigging a.m...

*knock* *knock* *knock*

*opens door*

Eh?!? My house owner's wife (Aunty) has just asked me if I wanna eat porridge. She'll cook for me. She looked at me and said that my face's white as a sheet. Asked if I'm really okay.. hehe.. ''I'm fine, just grumpy cause of lack of sleep... and I think my face's pale cause I tried to blow my nose-non-stop gua"

She stares at me as if I've just told her the biggest lie of my life. "You sure???"

"Yeah.. hehe.. Thanks for the porridge. Will definitely hog it.. muahahaha"

Back to topic. Should I try and kill them dogs/roosters/kids/toddlers/dad&mum??? Maybe I should gas their house and let them sleep till kingdom comes. *sigh*

Anyway, I feel much better now. Could be due to the porridge offering? Awww... *climbs into bed and tries to sleep*

Laters... ^_~

2 comments:

QQ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KiBiKiBi said...

Nah. I like the room, just that they have sucky neighbours. FYI, my room has:

1.21" TV
2.satelite reception
3.hi-fi set
4.dvd player
5.air cond
6.ceiling fan
7.2 seaters sette
8.single bed
9.book shelves (full with comics!!!)
10.study table with drawers
11.study chair
12.includes water & electricity
13.streamyx connection

Huge room eh? *grins*

And the rental fee includes water & electricity & they even allow me to use their telephone line for streamyx application!!! And nah, my boss didn't get this place for me,I got it myself. He only gave me a fixed housing allowance. With so many facilities and with the bills included, I'm definitely not moving. I'm getting ear plugs soon... hehehe