Saturday, November 25, 2006

Food food food... yummy food!!! *drools*















I have this for breakfast everyday. Or lunch. Or brunch. Meaning from Monday to Sunday. Really! The taukeh is so familiar with me, all I need to do is waltz into his kopitiam and raise up my hand indicating I want one laksa... hehehe... Trust me. His laksa is the best in Sarikei. I've surveyed all the laksa here... this IS the best. If not, how can I bear eating it every single morning/day?? haha... Another plus... it's RM2.50 only... muahahaha

After eating, however... I started thinking about OTHER nice yummy mouth watering food... like this...














Wa-Tan-Ho, which is one of the local dish in Kuching (but I believe it originates from West Malaysia, presumably Cantonese dish...)














Kueh Chap, which is a local dish of Kuching...














and I'd love to have a bowl of hua-ren-tong (a local delicacy from Sibu. you can't find this elsewhere... I tried looking for them in Kuching, ALL over Kuching, and they laughed their heads off when I described it to them during the survey... geezzz) as desert...














and to finish off my crazy food cravings with this wonderful cup of 3 layered coffee... ahhhh!!! Ini macam baru purrrrfeeeecccccttttttttt larrrrrr... nyah!

No comments: