Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hopeless...

Today is probably one of the worst day of my life. Never in my life had I ever felt so hopeless. So mad. So pissed off. So speechless. So dumbfounded. Bewildered. Unbelievable.

OH MY GOD.

If only I was the one in charge.
If only I was the one in authority.
If only I was there.
If only I was given the mandate.
If only I was given the chance!

Why can't they perform?
Why can't they deliver?
Why can't they just DO what they claimed they can do?
Why can't they solve meagre, insignificant, peanut, chicken feet problems?
Why can't they think?
Why don't they think?
Why is it that they never think?
Why don't they just USE their BRAINS?!

Geeez.. someone please point a gun at me and SHOOT ME DEAD. I really mou-ngan-tai. I can't bear to see all these nonsense. Shit.

Seriously, I sincerely believe that even snails crawl faster and have better brains than these bunch of morons. UGH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's the deal then hope you already have another one now. Sorry to hear, nevertheless.

"omamee" said...

80 : 20 rule... life is beautiful... smile... :)