Friday, April 11, 2008

Tax : Is it worth paying?

I hate tax. I hate paying them. I mean what for? Just open your eyes wide wide and see what the government is using our hard earned money for.

Do they spend them wisely? No.

Paying hundred of millions just to buy the stupid ink from India all for the sake of a just election? Well, just my ass. I don't even see it used here. Haha. That's right. I voted and I didn't get my fingers/hands inked just to prove that I've voted. I wonder where did all those money go to???

One of the other reason that makes me so tu-lan is by sending monkey Ma into space. A so called astronut. What a waste of our damn money.

Look all around you. Do you see sampah bersepah all over the city/town? Yes. It's not clean at all. It's not presentable. Is the council doing their jobs? I saw how they do their jobs. Especially those sweepers. Instead of sweeping up the rubbish and tree leaves and whatnots, they swept it into the drainage holes by the roadside. Rubbish, leaves and everything. Don't they know that they are clogging the drains?? Nope. They have no brain cells. Their brain cells are either dead, half dead, damaged beyond repair, malfunctioned or MIA (Missing In Action). The least we can do is sympathize at them.

Instead, what did the government do when there's flash flood? What exactly did our leaders say when asked for comments about those floods?

*opens ears wide wide*

*turns volume up loud loud*

The engineers should do a better job at designing the road.

Oh sweet Lord. Please bury some wisdom into those half-brained assholes, even if it is just a speck of dust. Obviously, they are retards. I have no respects for retards. I can't, for the life of me, respect people with monkey brains, donkey brains and whatever it is that they have in their brains. Perhaps they are showing early symptoms of Parkinson disease? Brain damage at birth?

Shouldn't they be looking at those smart sweepers, or the so-called council workers? Why don't they go and dig out all those rubbish that they have plugged into the holes. Why don't they go and check if the road has been constructed in accordance to approved engineering drawings or not? Why don't they go and check whether the job was actually awarded to qualified Contractors who actually know their shits or not? Why don't they go and check and see with their own shit-plastered-eyes what exactly is going on?

Tell me again, why on earth do I have to pay tax that will be used to ensure that these fucked-up-pieces-of-good-for-nothings stay alive through the hardest and darkest moments of their pathetic lives???

I am no saint. And I refuse to be a saint for them donkeys. But rules are rules. Although it is very tempting to break them. Shall I?

Oh damn it. I still haven't fill in that forsaken Tax form. The root of all evil. Evil things are done because they know that there are money. Money comes from citizen. Whether it is hard earned or robbed, it is still money. And money is the root of all evil. Why can't they issue the fucking rule that ensures robbers to fill in the goddamn Tax form too? Robber is a form of profession. Come on dude, they did their jobs too. So why the fuck aren't they taxed? They live here, they breath the same air we do, they do their jobs, they get their money, and yet they are roaming free out there, spending as they wish, enjoying their motherfucking lives much more than we do, and they don't even have to pay the cheebye tax.

And even if they managed to get caught, the government is using our tax money to feed these motherfuckers in jail. Yep. Free nasi kari + drinks + room + transport. And whether the fuel price goes up or not, they are still fed.

We paid so much, and yet we don't feel safe. Crime rate is shooting up like there's no tomorrow. Everyday, people suffers and some dies. Murder cases. Amok cases. Robberies and rape cases.

Do you see our good policemen patrolling the cities and residential areas? Nope. I see them at kopitiam-s. Minum kopi. Taking their sweet time enjoying the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Or I see them hiding at some dark corners of the road. You and I both know what they are up to lar. Especially if it's near the mid or end of the month.

And before I forget, the numbers of fake policeman are rising as well. It doesn't matter if you know law or not. It doesn't matter if you know your rights or not. All it takes is for them to round you up, and scare you shitless into giving them whatever it is that they want, and they will escape, unhurt. Roaming around, freerer than birds. The same won't happen to you though. You'll be lucky if you're not hurt in the process. The law doesn't give a damn even if you get hurt in such cases. And if you hurt them(the baddies) in self defense, somehow the law will manage to come back and bite you at your butt faster than the law can go bite their nuts. Why? There is no justice lar. Justice my ass. You nailed them in self defense, then they will later on come back and haunt you: How come you have this in your house? Then you'll be facing charges of "mempunyai senjata berbahaya" shitty stories. And then your butt will be chewed and chewed till there is no more to chew and then they will move to your bones.

And oh, this is a bit out of topic, but I really can't help but marvel at paikia-s. Sometimes. I believe they are doing better jobs than police. I believe that they can do better jobs than police. Esp in terms of people tracking and investigation works. You won't believe their networkings man. And they are better equipped and more knowledgeable than the law enforcers.

Man. The world is indeed fucked up. Our government is fucked up. Our leaders are fucked up. Our systems are fucked up. Did I miss anything? What else are fucked up? What else aren't?

Tu-lan nye. Ma-deh.

-___-''

Maybe I should change my profession. Perhaps I should quit. Join mafia is better. Anything with power is better. Aiii...

Damn sien. I'm seriously disappointed. Words can't even begin to describe how I actually feel right now.

Pttfff...