Tuesday, October 2, 2007

no blog posts for a while

Hello everybody. This shall be a short announcement. I have decided to stop blogging for a while. I dunno for how long though. It could be days, weeks, months. It could be years.

Reasons being:-

- my gastric has worsened to the point that if I'm given a choice to make over life and death, I'll choose death
- I'm battling my overweight problem
- I'm tired all the time
- I can barely keep up, AND
- I'm hitting depression mode

So yeah, there won't be any updates for a while.

Not until I fixed myself.

*Runs all over the place hunting annoyingly noisy stray dogs and cats for massacre*

Ahhh... that feels better! *evil laughs*

Sorry for making you guys wait.

And thanks for your support all these while.

May God Bless Ya.

Amen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow..sound serious... Hope you'll make a comeback soon...

Anonymous said...

Hey, hang in there & hope u'll get better soon...til then keep us posted. :)

zewt said...

get well and come back soon...

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

"omamee" said...

hey val, been over 2 months now since your last post. hope you'll getting on well. take care.