Saturday, September 22, 2007

does my blog lack anything?

You know. Occasionally, question like this jumps out of nowhere. I can't escape from it. As much as I don't mind, this question never fails to amuse me. Yeah, I guess curiosity kills the cat. But I'm not a cat, so does that apply still? Haha...

I went to the Mdm. Tang cafe for a lunch gathering with a couple of my friends today. Well, we're supposed to have 6 peps (including me) but well, the other couple couldn't make it cause they were sick (or at least 1 of them was sick, is sick...) and the other one had to go back to Sibu. Although it's just the three of us, we had a nice long chat from everything to anything. It was great. I miss a good talk with fellow friends. It's a good form of stress relief.

They even teased me to take pics of the food that we ordered so that I can post them up in my blog. I know I know. My blog is really kinda dead. Quite dead.

My digicam was perched somewhere in my room. Collecting dust. My passion in photography died quite sometime ago. Hmmm. I wonder what killed it?

They even gave me a hint : Pictures! Post more pictures!! That's the only thing your blog lacks of!!!

-_-'' I don't know why guys, and I hate it but it seems that I'm the only one who has the utter misfortune AND inability to access blogger.com be it to post new writings or just upload pictures. Sometimes, it took me days just to access my account and by the time I managed to do so, I've totally forgotten what I wanted to write cause I was so pissed off.

And I hardly get comments because most of my readers have such horrible experiences trying to comment on my posts (they told me themselves... ;_;). I guess that's another turn off eh? *sigh*

Besides, I haven't been blogging as much as I'd have preferred.

I just realized that I've worked too hard. I travel too much. I'm too tired to be able to do anything once I finished my tasks. I've used every single cell in my brain to memorize, to remember, to adjust and re-adjust all the activities, rescheduling and keeping track of all the shits at work. I've sapped my stamina and energy dry by worrying about trivial matters that won't earn me even an extra cent. So much so that I hardly have time to socialize. I hardly have time to blog. I hardly have time to stop and chat, to know what's going on around me. I hardly have time to go shopping. I hardly have time for anything fun or relaxing.

I miss the time when I had the chance to play badminton with my friends. I miss the outings, I miss the yam cha sessions with them. I miss the chats. The gossips!! Going to cinema for a movie. Taking a brief walk in the garden. Gatherings and gatherings and more gatherings. With friends, colleagues, ex-colleagues, old friends and etc etc.

Gosh I feel like a zombie. I sound as if I don't have a life. I sound so dead and mundane. Now, who the hell would want to read my blog the way it is?

Are you sure you are reading what I'm writing? You didn't come here by accident? Like you really come to check out on what I write?

Awww... thanks. Whether you genuinely care for me or you're just dropping by cause you're kaypoh and you want to find out the latest news and gossips, whoever you are, tenkiu.

Now now. Are you pissed that you read all this nonsense just to get me saying thank you to you? Be grateful now okay! At least I said thanks!!!

Aaaa... gomen. I'll think up of something. It appears that I need some adjustments to my own life. So gimme some time to put things back the way I want them to be. If you decided that you like my kinda crap, then come back often. You don't have to tell me who you are. The numbers of visitors are sufficient enough.

Thank you.

*bows low low*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah more pic and less black?? know its hard for you to upload but try lor with more patience..

KiBiKiBi said...

wps : I'm working on more pics AND I'm looking for new templates. Hihi