Tuesday, August 28, 2007

meeting tomorrow!

I'm going to attend a very important meeting tomorrow. I hope I'll just be an observer though. There's no way I could have given them any useful input that they can use. Heck, I'm not even qualified to do that (pssttt I'm being humble here so start praising me already! Ahaks!). So, I'll just be guai guai and observe what's happening and commit the information to my memories for further detailed processing at home.

What's scaring me though, is that the meeting will probably lasts 5 days. 5 days! Having to attend a meeting on weekly basis is tedious enough for me and this..this...this!!! Meeting for 5 days continuously! I better bring my pain-killers, anti-depressent pills and lots of drugs to pull me through.

Haha. Just kidding lar. I don't do drugs okay! It's just an expression. Chill ler. Dun call the cops ler. I'm no druggy okay. So no need to report me to the authority. I dun like being famous one. I don't like to masuk suratkhabar or TV3. Kuat bahaya ler wei. I cannot take it. Really heart attack lar!

Aiyo! What to wear for tomorrow's meeting? All my slack cannot fit in my current waistline! I'll just have to stuff myself into one (my biggest sized slack) tomorrow and pray that it won't koyak in the middle of the damn meeting. At least I have a button-up collared shirt that I can wear. It's XL in size if memory serves me right and I bought it from G2000. Really love the shirt but haven't wear it yet. I guess tomorrow is the right time to wear it then. *sigh*

Wish me luck folks. I mean it. *points daggers at readers* You BETTER wish me luck and pray for me with all of your heart! If anything happens to me, you won't have anything to read! That's a threat! Start praying now!

Muahahaha. I need the wishes okay. It won't kill u to wish me luck lar. Don't be so kiam siap (translate : stingy) ler. Quick quick wish me good luck liao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah i miss G2000...