Monday, June 4, 2007

stuffy nose

Do you know how difficult it is to sleep with a totally blocked nose? Or stuffy nose? Or running nose?

Fret not. Cuz you ain't getting any sleep if you have either one of them. And guess what?

I have them all! One go. Stuffy, totally blocked AND running nose.

I hate my nose now. NOW!

I'll be having problem sleeping again tonight. *cries*

How I wish I could take it off and rinse it thoroughly and then put it out to dry before I install it right back where it belongs.

How I wish God invented us like machines or those Gundams where you can just take off the parts or faulty joints and then service them back to perfection. That would have saved us so much money and time on doctors!!!

The next time God wanna invent something, I hope he takes me as his assistant. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try breath through ur mouth.. thats what i do but risk taik cicak drop into your mouth..;p