Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Welcome 2007 ^___^

Whoa! The new year is finally here [althought I posted a bit late, like 3 days after.. ( -___-''') ] Now. It's 2007.

*looks back at year 2006*

Nyeh... glad it was gone. I'm not quite happy with 2006. I've had better years. Loads of bad sucky things happened that year. I think I'd lost enough temper to accumulate a mountain higher than Mount Kinabalu... --;; Yeah, it's that bad.

How I wish I could have just erased all the bad memories and retain only the good ones.

I can't. Never will. Unless I lost my memory somehow.. haha.. Even that is unlikely to happen. But then again, we can never know eh? Hmmm...

Let's do some recaps.

Hn...

The Bads
  1. Many friends got married. Yeah, them getting married is actually the good part. Then where's the bad part? It's the part where you hafta burn a huge hole in your pocket for the Ang Pow/presents/etc... huhuhu
  2. I'm still single. Single! Haven't found Mr. Right. I do wonder when will I find him... *sigh* Applicants anyone??? muahahaha...
  3. I was transferred to sleepy little mundane Sarikei to work. It's so bad that I practically crawled outta there almost every weekend... ;P
  4. My grandpa was seriously ill for quite some time. My family members and I took turns taking care of him. I even applied leave to go back to Kuching and resume a full-time-driver job; transporting my family members to and fro hospital (and practically everywhere and all around the clock whole day through;even middle of the night, or wee hours, rushing to emergency room at GH), accompanying my grandpa for treatment and taking turns/shifts caring for his every needs and whims, hoping against hope that we would be able to nurse him back to health. It was a complete nightmare. It ain't easy taking care of an old man.
  5. My grandpa passed away despite all of our efforts. =(
  6. I lost way too much temper. I need lotsa patience tablets -___-'' At this rate, I'll get a heart attack before I reach 30.. *sigh*
  7. The sound polution!!! Those 'damn' kids living opposite me in Sarikei... Those sleepless nights... I seriously need a 'sand bag'..grrr
  8. I'm getting fatter and fatter and fatter... I'm gaining weight and my waistline is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I need slimming prog ;p
  9. No Gundam Seed Trilogy. I waited and waited and waited. Damn Fukuda. You made me wait till my heart almost jumped outta my body! Where's my lovey-dovey-mushy-downright-romantic AsuCaga ending? Where??? Why didn't they tie the knots??? Why do I hafta wait and wait and wait and wait... Even Gundam Seed Destiny has 'shitty' endings... grrr... sien.. what did Fukuda feed his wife with? Weed??? *goes and launch missiles---> target Fukuda and HIS wife!!! *#%%U&%$#@
  10. BetaBlogger so hard to login. So hard to upload pictures. So slow. So buggy. So.... -_-''

The Goods
  1. Many friends got married, so that's very 'meriah'... I'm happy for them... hehehe
  2. I got an allowance for the transfer to Sarikei, so that means more $$$ for me *beams*
  3. I got bonus from my boss. Yeah. All the hardwork pays off. Finally!
  4. errr... Does starting this Blog counts? Now I have a place of my own to rant and rant and rant... hehehe
Awww... see what I mean? I only have 4 good things accumulated from 365 days in year 2006!!! One word. Terrible. Truly ewwwwww...

I'm gonna make 2007 a memorable one. Really!

So Sayonara 2006 and Welcome 2007 ^___^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi val! this is ron in plymouth uk. you seem pretty "normal" (who the f**k is normal!?) the "cool" guys freak sometimes. i tried to bottle my anger for years-SICK!!
love you lots

Anonymous said...

A neutral wish of a better 2007 ahead of you.