Thursday, November 23, 2006

Welcome Welcome...

Welcome welcome. This is my blog. I am better known as valerie2 online. I've started this blog out of boredom and also as a way to keep in touch with friends (I hope they still surf *nervous smile*), and make new ones on top of that... ^__^ I'm currently working as a PE in Sarikei and well, Sarikei IS a sleepy little town... so... you get the vibes. Anyway, hope you stay around long enough to finish reading whatever it is that I blurted out. Enjoy ne... *bows*

p/s : oh yeah... if you wanna know more about me, just click the About Me link on this page. I will try to update this from time to time. More photos. More rants. Hope it's up by the time you surfed here. If not, then I hope you will keep coming back... hehe ^_~ *bows again & scurries off*

1 comment:

Daniel Yiek said...

Hi,
Checkout Sarikei website at http://sarikei-time-capsule.blogspot.com/

If you like it, pls bookmark and contribute comments

Pls forward to all Sarikei friends

Regards,
Daniel Yiek