Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm sick... 2 days mc... yay!!! ^_^

I'm sick. Finally. So glad that I'm sick. Even happier that I managed to get 2 days mc... muahahaha...

I think the lack of sleep for the past few days finally got to me... Not that I refuse to sleep, mind you. It's just that I was unable to sleep. Why? I have a bunch of monsters as neighbours. They are the noisiest family I've ever encountered in my entire 27 years as a human on earth. They are like crazy elephants trumpeting throughout the day. Get the vibes? It's that bad.

Funny how I've never noticed them before. Maybe I've got too many things in my mind to worry or even care that much about them.

Now that the worries are gone, the clouds cleared just to reveal a new problem; noice pollution.

I hate everything that's within that house's territory...

Their dogs, howl non-stop... maybe in heat? So hiau...

Their roosters, crow non-stop... maybe they are blind? Can't differentiate whether the sun's up or down? So sien...

Their kids/toddlers scream, cry and wail non-stop... practicing to become opera singers? So bising...

Their mum hollers day in and day out... surely, she can enlist as commander... you can definitely hear her 500 metres away... So tulan...

Their dad shouts miserably each time his kids cried, threw tantrums or each time his wife screamed... He's very unlucky to get stuck with a family like that... So stooopid...

Think I'm exaggerating? Imagine this --> you turn on your speaker volume to 60% loud (that's the most my current speaker can go, anything further than that, the speakers will be damaged beyond repair), then set all the sound in your laptop/desktop to FULL volume, turn on the bass... pick the noisiest song you have in your collection... play that song, and GUESS WHAT? You can still hear those frigging kids screamings/cries/wailing... whatever you wanna call it... Imagine you are in your room, with all the windows and doors closed, and being able to hear them screaming from INSIDE their house, opposite you... Now, can you imagine how loud they are??? geezzzz...

I'm close to getting nuts...

This is sooo unbelievable...

I'm happy that my project is finishing soon, and that I'm not living here for a long duration. I'd have gone wackos then...

The next time you see me, and I started acting strange... you know those are the side effects of noise pollution... hahaha

No comments: